Chairs are an important asset in any office as they offer a extreme amount of comfort to you while working. If the office chairs are not comfortable then it will have a huge impact on your health plus it also affects productivity. Choosing a chair for where you work can be difficult. The first step will be to find out what you’re going for whether it’s comfort or style. I have reviews and information below to help to choose the right Office chair for you.
Top 10 Most Comfortable Desk Chairs
The First 5 Are the most Recommended office chairs and the second 5 are The most affordable comfortable office chairs under 150. Also make sure to get a office chair mat and save your floors.
Bonum Ergonomic High Back Mesh Office Chair
- Ergonomic Full functions mesh high back home & office chair with pneumatic seat height adjustment and side waist support
- Coat hanger in the back ,Seat height: 17.7 – 21.7″ adjustable height
- Chrome armrest to give your arm some support
- Function Mechanism, Aluminum base, and Breathable seat, Weight Limit: 250LB
- Glides easy an amazing chair fit for any home or office
Great for: People whose current office chair makes their butt sore or numb. Mesh chairs are the most comfortable office chair for your bum.Check Price Here
SPACE Professional AirGrid Eco Leather Seat
Simple design that’s simply comfortable. This simple, yet functional design features multiple ergonomic adjustments including 2-to-1 synchro tilt, pneumatic seat height adjustment and angled adjustable arms. You’ll enjoy the comfort of the AirGrid back with built in lumbar support as it conforms to your body for passive ergonomic support during those long work days. Plus, this chair is Certified for low chemical emissions, promoting good indoor air quality in your home office.
- Breathable air grid back with adjustable lumbar support
- Thick padded eco leather seat
- One touch pneumatic seat height adjustment
- 2-To-1 Synchro tilt control with adjustable tilt tension
- Height adjustable angled arms with soft PU pads
Best: For People who value eco friendly design good support and prefer retractable arm rest.View Price Here
DXRacer Formula Series Newedge Edition
The Formula Series is DXRacer’s answer to those seeking affordable luxury. These chairs are well-known to eSports players and their fans.The Formula Series’ high-density cold cure foam filling makes these chairs comfortable for extended use, especially for durations of 8 hours and longer. With a tubular steel frame and a nylon star base, as well as comfortable armrests, the Formula Series offers superb stability. High backrest. Most office chairs have a low back making it impossible to rest your neck. DXRacer has overcome this problem successfully with its range of high back office and gaming chairs. In addition, the DXRacer seat can be lowered inches to a comfortable position for napping during long overtime sessions at night, due to its angle adjuster. you’re sure to find comfort.
- Ergonomic design– more efficiently and comfortably,Free bonus: headrest cushion & lumbar cushion
- Patent race car seat breathable material strong mesh and PU
- Extra higher backrest to save neck and spinal, Flexible seat back with adjustment
- Special soft armrests with adjustment protect shoulders and wrists
- Nylon base with latest footrests, Latest design
Best for: People who are sitting for long periods of time and neck pain. This chair was made for gamers and they sit in front of a screen for hours. I highly recommend this Chair for your home office if you work from home. Buy this chair also if you find bucket seats comfortable.View Price Here
Serta Winter River Gray Home Office Chair
The Ashland Home Chair from Serta proves that functionality doesn’t have to mean a sacrificed for style. This chic design is height-adjustable to find the perfect height for your legs. The chrome-finished, stainless-steel stand offers you 360 rotation and casters for easy mobility, all while upgrading the look of your home office. The memory foam seat and arms with pocket coils feature renowned comfort, perfect for home or office use.
- Stylish and comfortable for home offices
- Cool gray tone is a great accent to a business setting
- Memory foam in seat and arms for added comfort
- Height-adjustable setting great for a variety of applications
- Chrome-finished, stainless steel base with casters offers 360-degree mobility
Best Chair for: For Those who want an office chair that has the comfort of home. This chair is mostly for comfort and mood. If you work from home you want to embrace not being in a stuffy office.Price and Customer Reviews Here
Herman Miller Classic Aeron Chair – Best Chair But Expensive
The Herman Miller Aeron Chair cost high $$$. If you want to invest for the long run these have a really long warranty and the best part is they come in different sizes. It’s not a one size fits all with this chair you can experience Great Comfort at any size. If you’re going for it make sure to check out the Headrest attachment.
- Patented Pellicle woven suspension textile weaves together two unique materials with elastic properties to make the seat and backrest flexible and breathable for enhanced comfort without the need for padding or traditional upholstery
- Kinemat tilt mechanism allows the chair to move with your body; pivot points align with the hips, knees, and ankles for a natural recline motion
- The Herman Miller Classic Aeron Chair is backed by their 12-year, 3-shift warranty. Ships fully assembled.
Best Office Chair for: People who want the absolute best money can buy. It’s the closest to perfect you can find.See Price Here
Most Comfortable Affordable Office Chairs Under $150
AmazonBasics High-Back Executive Chair
You want an office chair that will get you through your day. Whether you’re responding to emails, evaluating reports, or brainstorming with colleagues, the AmazonBasics high-back executive chair provides not only sleek, professional style, but also sophisticated support for all-day comfort.
- Ergonomic executive chair upholstered in bonded black leather and PVC
- Padded seat and back for all-day comfort and support
- Pneumatic seat-height adjustment; 360-degree swivel; smooth-rolling casters
- Measures 29.13 by 25.59 by 41.34 to 45.08 inches (LxWxH); 1-year limited warranty. Assembly instructions included.
- Maximum weight capacity – 250 pounds.
Best Chair for those who want full back support and leather.Buyer Reviews Here
AmazonBasics Mid-Back Mesh Chair
A steal for a $$ price tag. Add sensible style to your home office or at-work space with this AmazonBasics mid-back mesh office chair. Its modern profile and sophisticated appearance offer a professional look for any location, while smooth contours and adjustable settings allow for all-day comfort.
- Ergonomic office chair with contoured mesh back for breathability
- Pneumatic seat-height adjustment; padded seat for comfort
- 225-pound maximum weight capacity
- Dual-wheel casters; user manual with assembly instructions included
- Measures 25.2 inches deep by 24 inches wide by 35.6 to 40.3 inches high; 1-year limited warranty
A Chair for those who want value and comfort The cheapest chair for it’s good quality.See Price Here
Modern High Back Mesh Executive Chair
The Techni Mobili Modern High Back Mesh Executive Chair has a sleek, contemporary design and features breathable open mesh back support, a contoured fabric seat cushion, height-adjustable headrest, padded flip-up armrests, and the reclining back has a locking lever and a tension control knob. Dual wheel non-marking casters and 5-point heavy-duty polished nylon base provide durable, stable mobility. It is ready and easy to assemble . Weight Capacity: 220lbs
- Breathable Mesh High Back Support with tension control knob and locking lever for reclining
- Contoured Fabric Seat Cushion with padded flip-up armrest
- Height Adjustable Headrest
- Heavy-Duty Nylon Base with Non-Marking Durable Nylon Wheels
- 3 Year Limited Warranty
If you want High Back support but dont want leather choose this over the amazon basics chair. It’s a cheap office chair when it comes to price but not quality.View Price Here
The breathable mesh back is an added bonus for keeping your back cool while sitting. This chair feature a heavy duty metal base, not cheap plastic base used by others.
- High-back mesh swivel chair, 25-inch width by 25-inch depth by 47-50inch height
- Open air mesh back
- Mesh upholstered seat
- Spring tilt control mechanism
- Seat Size: 19″(W) x 19″(D), Seat height: 19 – 23″ adjustable height, Back size: 19″(W) x 30″(H)
Durable chair with a combination of 360 Degree Swivel wheels and mechanism provides a strong and relaxing support for those long hours at work Features with functions of 90 to 180 reclining backrest, tilt lock, tension control, seat height adjustment Removable headrest pillow and lumbar support cushion makes you feel relaxed Ergonomically design offers much comfort during your office time and gaming sessions.
- Designed in an ergonomic race car style with high-quality PU leather, this chair provides high-performance comfort whether used during intense gaming sessions or long work days
- Features with seat height adjustment, 90 to 180 degree backwards movement, tilt lock and tension control, the chair is perfect to satisfy your different needs
- Durable gas lift cylinder, mechanism and 360 Degree Swivel casters offer the chair super stability
- The comfort, style, and competitive price of this chair make it a perfect addition to your home or office
Best for people who want a racing style seat on a budget. It’s Competing with dxracer so I would buy it before they get bigger and raise prices.Check Price Here
Choosing An Office Chair
Height of the seat
It is important that the seat of the chair is adjustable so that one can adjust it according to their preference. Not everyone is the same height thus this feature is important. Average or ideal height of it should range from 16 to 21 inches. You don’t want a chair that makes you feel like you’re falling every time you sit down. Besides all of this, one good thing about comfortable height is that it helps with leg circulation and reducing the back pain.
Width and Depth of seat
Most of the chairs are made according to the average height and weight of a person but as we said all human beings are not the same. Taking about the width then it should be between 17-20 inches as it is considered standard. Besides this, there should be a gap of two to four inch in the back of the chairs knee. Also, you will want be able to tilt the chair back and forth. When you want the most comfortable desk chair then width and depth play the important role in it.
Support for your lower back is definitely a Chairs most important feature to many. The lower spine of a person is curved inwardly and If someone does not get any support while sitting then it will lead to back pain. So, when you buy chair then it is must that it offer a lumbar support and also adjustable so that the user can fit in it perfectly and their lower back or spine will remain pain and strain free. If you have to hunch forward while working it’s unhealthy, you should consider choosing a different Chair.
Are you always complaining about the back pain? Well, this is the sign that the backrest of your chair is not that great. It should be twelve to nineteen inches in width and your spine natural curve should be supported by it. Also, it is always better to have a chair in which one have an adjustable backrest. The most comfortable office chairs usually have a good backrest.
Material of your office Chair Is mostly a Preference. I would just recommend a durable choice like a Mesh or Leather Chair.